Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fine, Showers Clearing

I have to apologise for my previous posts. Anyone reading them could be forgiven for thinking that my life was shit. For some reason I've taken to posting when I feel very bad, which only gives readers the skewed impression that I'm always really bad.
Firstly, my life is not shit. It's actually quite good considering what it could be.
I've also portrayed my love life to be somewhat of a disaster. This is not entirely correct. I talk about my boyfriend (I am still reluctant to use that word because I dislike it somewhat) like I am on the verge of leaving. I don't know what I'm going to do, as I am extremely irrational and prone to spontaneous outbursts of stupidity. In reality, he is extremely patient with me. I honestly don't deserve someone who is that good to me, but here we are.

Also, I have recently stumbled across a blog called Hyperbole and a Half and I find it extremely hilarious. It's not for everyone, but I have laughed out loud so many times reading this and would like to draw your attention to the Alot post and the Dog post.

Okay, so I'm going to end my post here. (I wish I had awesome thought provoking images/words but I don't.) If you're reading this, thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. I find it funny that you say you just found the blog Hyperbole and a Half. A friend of mine just had something about it on facebook a couple days ago, maybe yesterday, and I've just begun reading it myself.
    It is quite funny. :)
    <3 kiersten

    ReplyDelete