Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happiness is a Habit [I've yet to acquire]

Life has funny ways of working things out. Lying on the floor bawling my eyes out isn't exactly where I would like to be right now, but at the moment all I want to do is drown in self pity.

I don't know what to do with myself. I know what I'd like to do (see you) but at the moment I'm kept at home. You make things difficult for me. (I hate what you do to me.) I want so badly to stop wanting you, or at least lessen my feelings a little bit.

Love shouldn't hurt.


I'm scared of everything but the past. I'm scared to stay with you, but at the same time I'm terrified to leave you. You're all I've known for such a very long time.


I feel so awkward around your family. It would make it easier if they didn't dislike me as much. I never know what to say to them and everything I do seems justification enough for them to dislike me further.


****


Formal is killing me. It shouldn't stress me out so much. (It's not even my formal)

I swear I should never be allowed to get married. I'm already enough of a datezilla.



God, I could use some pizza right now

No comments:

Post a Comment