Thursday, August 19, 2010

(I think I have a problem), I think I think too much

I've been thinking that maybe a lot of our problems are caused by over-thinking. Is it because we don't trust ourselves to feel? Sometimes we just feel the need to make sense of our emotions, to feel guilty for them. I used to do that and I still do. But I've realised there's no point. I know it's easier said than done. It's all well and good for me to say don't think; feel. I know it won't fix anything. But it'll sure as hell will make it stop hurting so much.

For so long I questioned my feelings for you. I wondered and overanalysed and walked around in circles. No, we don't match; and we don't fit. We don't really have much in common. But you make me happy. I like being with you. So, while we're both here we might as well make each other happy.
Save me from the misery my mind has planned for me.

On another note, house drama was amazing. I won't lie; of course I was disappointed when we can equal last. But now I don't care. We had a great time, I had a great time and I know we all put in our best effort.
I'm glad it's over now. I'm exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment